Free Workshop: How To Increase Your Return On Your Marketing
What’s your marketing plan working for you?
Is it lying dormant in your draw, on your wall, or with the accountant? Or is it actively driving enquiries to your business.
Learn how to evaluate your current marketing plan and with simple changes…let’s create a “simple plan for success” which is easy to implement and easy to measure.
- Learn how to create a practical marketing plan which “works” and can be “measured”.
- Learn how identify effective marketing opportunities within your target market.
- Learn about how to identify which of the top 25 marketing strategies will work for your business, without having to test each one.
Who Should Attend
- Business owners
- Business Development Managers and Sales/Marketing Managers
- Marketing and Sales Teams
When: Friday, 19th September, 2014
Time: 9.30am to 12pm
Where: Community Meeting Room 1 - The Hills Shire Council - 3 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills
Simply call (02) 8883 3347
"Over the past 15 years we have worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs who are very passionate about their products and services, however one of the key challenges they have is ‘creating a plan of action’ to increase their enquiries through marketing. We are really looking forward to spending some time with you all and helping you to achieve your marketing goals. We can’t wait.”
Vanessa Van Wyk
For more information contact Sarah Bellamy
Phone: (02) 8883 3347