Telemarketing Strategy and Training Programs
Binarix provides a range of customised training, coaching and management programs for “frontline” staff and managers – telemarketing, sales and customer service. These programs are based on a set of effective training principles, developed by Binarix, which we use to develop the training strategies that suit your business, your objectives, and your staff.
Binarix Telemarketing Training, Support and Management Programs aims to facilitate the achievement measured outcomes. Our core focus with this program is to assist the Telemarketers to build stronger relationships with the target audience and implement a process to measure their performance. Overall our programs aim to achieve the following measured outcomes;
- Integrate telemarketing strategy with current Sales and Marketing Strategy to improve telemarketing conversion rates.
- Implement telemarketing measured Systems and Skills Program
- Improve telemarketing to sales conversion rates
- Improve sales conversion rates
- Improve the qualification process
- Track market intelligence on customers and competition
- Develop Telemarketing Training Systems for in-house applications
- Develop Telemarketing Management Systems for Team Leaders and Telemarketing Managers
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Tailored Telemarketing Workshops
- Telemarketing Management Systems Design, Implementation and Review
- Outsourced Telemarketing Management
- Web-based Telemarketing Integration v
- Telemarketing Database Management
- KPI Management Systems
The Program’s Value for Participants
The following quotes have being extracted from “Training Evaluation and Assessment” Forms, participants complete at the end of each training session. The feedback is confidential and provided to the Facilitator as part of ensuring the program meets their training expectations;
How has “Voice Training Technique” training assisted you in developing your telemarketing skills?
“The training showed me how to use my voice, i.e. how I say things makes a difference, to how I manage my level of anxiety, at 1st contact with the prospect. I’ve learnt that slowing down really calms me right down and I feel more positive and in control of the conversation”